171 Cemetery Ct. Georgetown SC 29440 MLS 2309800
Less Photos /\
171 Cemetery Ct.
Home Description: 171 Cemetery Ct.
AMAZING, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own this FULLY FURNISHED 8 bedroom, 5 and a half bath riverfront property! This home features newly updated kitchen and baths, open floorplan, soaring ceilings and beautiful fixtures throughout. Spend your days lounging by the gorgeous pool and hot tub, head over to your spacious party shed with tons of room to entertain, or jump in the john boat to navigate down your private tributary, past the expansive rice fields and straight to your dock on the river. This property has a 50 plus acre rice fields with a pump and flow structures in place. This property caters to all you outdoorsman needs with its abundance of wildlife on this property. This property contains over 90 acres with a dock right on the Black River, so let your imagination go wild with endless possibilities for your lifestyle! Don't delay, call to schedule your private showing today.
- Association Amenities: Boat Dock, Boat Ramp, Boat Slip, Gated, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Pet Restrictions, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle
- Dining Room Features: Family/Dining Room
- Family Room Features: Paneling/Wainscoting, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Solid Surface Counters
- Living Room Features: Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Master Bed Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Linen Closet, Main Level Master, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Master Bath Features: Bathtub, Dual Sinks, Separate Shower
- Other Room Features: Bedroom on Main Level, Workshop
- Full Bathrooms: 5
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 8
- Property Sub Type: Detached
- Property Sub Type Additional: Detached
- Construction Materials: Wood Frame
- Lot Features: Acreage, Flood Zone, Irregular Lot
- Property Condition: Resale
- View: Lake
- Waterfront Features: Boat Ramp/Lift Access, River Access
Available now at $1,850,000
- Year Built: 1988
- Levels: Two
- BuildingAreaTotal: 3589
- LotSizeAcres: 93.3
- Attached Garage: No
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Spaces: 10
- Parking Features: Boat, Detached, Garage, RV Access/Parking, Two Car Garage
- Basement: Crawl Space
- Exterior Features: Boat Ramp, Deck, Dock, Porch, Storage
- Fireplace: Yes
- Flooring: Wood
- Foundation Details: Brick/Mortar, Crawlspace
- Door Features: Insulated Doors, Storm Door(s)
- Interior Features: Bedroom on Main Level, Breakfast Bar, Fireplace, Furnished, Solid Surface Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, Window Treatments, Workshop
- Laundry Features: Washer Hookup
- Patio And Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch, Porch, Rear Porch, Screened
- PoolFeatures: Outdoor Pool, Private
- Pool Private: Yes
- Home Warranty: No
- Cooling: Central Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Green Energy Efficient: Doors, Windows
- Heating: Central, Space Heater
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Septic Available, Water Available
- Security Features: Gated Community, Security System, Smoke Detector(s)
- Water Source: Public
- Community Features: Boat Facilities, Boat Slip, Dock, Gated, Golf Carts OK, Long Term Rental Allowed, Short Term Rental Allowed
- Cell: 843-353-7375
171 Cemetery Ct. Georgetown SC 29440
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary School:Browns Ferry Elementary School
- Middle School:Carvers Bay Middle School
- High School:Carvers Bay High School
These statistics are updated daily from the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call Highgarden Real Estate at
(843) 639-5850 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group DocksideNorth.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2309800) located at 171 Cemetery Ct. Georgetown SC 29440, call: 843-639-5850
171 Cemetery Ct., Georgetown SC is a single family home of 3589 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,850,000
This single family home has 8 bedrooms.
This home on 171 Cemetery Ct. has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, Highgarden also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Georgetown, SC.
Debordieu, Debordieu Colony and Colony Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2309800 has been posted on this site since 5/17/2023 (12 days ago).